Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quick and Easy Pizza "crust"


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhM9unvseI0e0NlJNkp8iFutUqRJbp8UIfZ8ZIkZp1yMLBPQl-sBrmHqk54lLkpsmdZ4jf3Q4hM2z-Amgts4pcwDkHXKIB-amTbZImMCG1xUAVENlmwQev8g-eiuCZvnzFcZKCHx8WIBnWh/s1600/IMG_2798.JPG

A reader (hi, Lisa!) sent this recipe for a quick, and easy primal-friendly pizza crust. 


I'll have to wait until Grandma has the kids--they are all off dairy-- before I can make myself. But do try it out and comment here so we can see what you think!



2 comments:

  1. I've had good luck with this recipe:

    http://www.eat-drink-smile.com/2011/04/cauliflower-crust-pizza.html

    I usually double the recipe so I can use a whole head of cauli, and I add 1/4 cup of almond flour. Use parchment paper, not foil, and flip it so both sides get browned. I served this to guests, and everyone agreed it was better than frozen pizza. Don't forget the garlic and oregano!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't eaten "pizza" since I went paleo! Not sure if I want to start, haha. But I'm liking the looks of this recipe. My friends and family have put up with me long enough being "the weird one"

      I keep a "diy adventure" blog that includes my adventures and explorations in the great state of NH, as well as my paleo cooking and numerous other things, over at dickdoesit.blogspot.com thanks!

      Thanks Heather for writing this great site. As someone who eats paleo and plans on having a family someday, I think you are dispensing valuable information for us all! -RM

      Delete