Sunday, March 18, 2012

Primal at a Glance


Sometimes it gets tedious explaining what Eating Primal means to people, right? And usually the information blows their minds (which is kinda fun), so after about three minutes they turn off their minds and ears. 


I ran across this article, The Definitive Guide to the Primal Eating Plan, from Mark's Daily Apple (posted in July) which is a good, quick introduction to why Primal followers eat what they do.


Anyway, it's a good thing to have in your arsenal just as an FYI. 

So the girls are on Spring Break now. They asked if we could go to Oklahoma and visit their great-grandparents and other family members. I think we will head out Tuesday morning and come home on Friday. 

I think it will be interesting to see how we fare staying Primal while on this trip. I'm sure we can stay true to it, but I am curious to see if the emotional level will be lower this time or not. You can read about our first GP and being away from home HERE (well, it starts with this link, but you can read through the next few posts to get a real flavor of it.)

Not a fun time. But, hey, I did it with four kids in tow. You can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment