Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our Easter Baskets

                         (I haven't stuffed the baskets yet, so no photo today, but there will be tomorrow!)


I went to the Health Food store and bought some basket stuffers. They didn't have a lot to choose from, so I did the best I could.


Chocolate covered cherries
Coconut bars (shredded coconut covered in dark chocolate)
Cherry/black licorice
Gummy worms
Peppermint patties
Chocolate Coconut Milk (individual sized boxes)


When I asked the kids what things the Easter bunny brings, they each said "A chocolate bunny, and those little chicken things ( I'm guessing that means Peeps)."


 I searched around for a chocolate bunny in the Health Food store, but there were none to be found. I do want them to have something familiar, so I bought a Dove-brand dark chocolate bunny. It's not Primal, but I found that this brand has the least amount of bad stuff in it.
Easter fun!

Then I bought a couple of movies (Dumbo and something else, I can't remember). Crayons and color book. And a few items from the party section in Wal-Mart (you know those things you use to fill party-favor bags): stickers, bouncy balls, necklaces, pens, etc. 

Now I'm trying to figure out how to bake chocolate coconut cookies, coconut bread, and chocolate cake (all primal, of course) with four crazy kids running around, and me only having 1 cup of dark chocolate chips left. 

Happy Easter everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment