Friday, May 11, 2012

Cupcakes!

I really wanted cupcakes yesterday, but the thought of making Primal-friendly cupcakes made me tired. Baking is so time and energy intensive when baking primally. ::sigh::


Anyway, I remembered a Facebook friend of mine started a blog and she tends to do more baking than cooking (from what I can see anyway)... which is great! because I don't have time to fiddle around with ingredients. 


So here's her blog: Primal6  where she gives some simple instructions to a quick and easy cupcake recipe. 

I made them today (omitting the Stevia) and they really did turn out well.  I made the icing out of heavy cream, 1/2 tsp almond extract, and 1 tsp of maple syrup. 



You should try it!



1 comment:

  1. I made them and then put several dark chocolate chips on them immediately after taking them out of the oven for frosting. Even better the next day when the chocolate creates a shell. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete