Wednesday, May 16, 2012

House is Sold!

Wow, it's been a crazy few weeks here! We decided to buy a new house, 18 hours later we signed a contract on a our future home, three days later we put our current house on the market, and five days later... it sold!  Amazing. 


Because of all the craziness I haven't been to the grocery store for over a week. It's making meal prep a little difficult.  Last night I realized the kids had nothing to pack for lunch so I had to run to the store. I had to think of something quick and wouldn't require cooking... so I came up with deli turkey wraps. 


1 big romaine lettuce leaf
3 oz turkey
2 slices turkey
mustard. 


Layer and roll. 


I also gave them some sliced apples and some dark chocolate chips. They were really pleased with it, thankfully. 


Tonight was dinner at Jason's Deli since we had a house showing at 6pm.  I did have to stop at the grocery store on the way home since Veronica needs some pudding for tomorrow, so we stopped and bought some avocado and raspberries. I still need to make this... ugh 


So tomorrow is yogurt for breakfast. And some beef burgers (I'm cooking them now) for lunch. And who knows what's for dinner. 



4 comments:

  1. You know you've gone primal when you top 3 oz of turkey with 2 slices of turkey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! ummm, yeah, totally meant to do that ;)

      Delete
  2. Careful on the amount of raspberries used. I used frozen raspberries and the pudding was so bitter I had to throw it all out. Would recommend fewer raspberries at the beginning and more can always be added later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you by your pasture/grass fed butter? I've seen you mention it in recipes quite a bit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete